Hospitals & Healthcare
Healthcare & Hospital PROAC Building Maintenance
PROAC has served hospitals and healthcare facilities for many years. We know how important it is for the air in your medical facility building to be clean. To have healthy patients you need clean air, to have clean air you need a clean HVAC system. Our commercial building maintenance services are designed to keep hospitals and healthcare buildings safe.
Hospital HVAC Cleaning & Air Quality Testing
Air and environmental quality has become a major focus for hospitals in recent years. In order to have a clean hospital for your patients, you will need air and environmental quality testing and regular HVAC cleaning. When we clean a hospital’s HVAC system we remove mold, bacteria, dust build up and particulates that you do not want in your buildings air system.
SCHEDULE A TIME TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES
Preventative Maintenance For Healthcare Buildings
One of the best things you can do for a hospital building is to have preventative maintenance. Preventative care and attention to the HVAC system in your hospital can help to protect your facility and, most of all your patients. When PROAC manages your preventative HVAC care, we will catch potential problems before they arise.
Just imagine what a hospital building would be like if the air conditioning was broken for a week, or if it is winter, imagine the heating and ventilation failing due to the system being neglected. Additionally, preventative maintenance will save you money by allowing for your building’s HVAC to last longer and work more effectively.
Services PROAC Provides Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
While air and environmental quality and HVAC cleaning are essential, there are so many more things PROAC provides to healthcare buildings. Below are a few of the primary services we provide to healthcare businesses:
- Healthcare Indoor Air and Environmental Quality Testing: Test your Hospital’s air quality for toxins, chemicals, allergens, or any variety of environmental quality issues. Hospitals regularly have their facilities tested to prevent the spread of airborne toxins or allergens.
- Healthcare HVAC Coil Restoration: Sometimes your HVAC coil loses airflow, underperforms or breaks and the hospital operations come to a grinding halt. Don’t let your location go another day without proper airflow and the HVAC running as designed, contact PROAC.
- Hospital Mold Removal Services: Most people do not think of mold when they think of a hospital, doctors office, or urgent care, but impacted cooling coils, water build up or condensation can happen in any of these buildings and the mold removal and testing needs to be done by a professional.
- Hospital Cafeteria Kitchen Hood & Exhaust Cleaning Services: If your hospital has a cafeteria, it is likely your kitchen has a hood and exhaust setup. Your kitchen exhaust and hood is required to be cleaned regularly to prevent fires and exhaust smoke and odors from the cooking process.
- Healthcare Industrial Cleaning Services: Industrial dust build up is uncommon for hospitals, including latex dust. On construction sites and in the basements of the hospital buildings we have seen dust build up that allows for contaminants to build up. Get our industrial cleaning services.
- Healthcare Cooling Tower Repair & Refurbishment: Many hospitals, medical offices, and pharmaceutical companies have cooling towers connected to their business’s central air conditioning unit. Make sure your cooling tower is maintained and repaired regularly so your building doesn’t lose air conditioning. Along with keeping your cooling towers repaired and maintained, be aware that they can also be breeding grounds for Legionella and biofilm. Legionella causes Legionnaire’s lung disease and biofilm allows Legionella to thrive. Also, biofilm insulates the heat transfer that is designed to occur in the system efficiently. Chemical treatment alone is not sufficient. Our mechanical, as well as probiotic cleaning and refurbishment services, are necessary in healthcare facilities.
- Healthcare Commercial Duct Cleaning: Commercial buildings like hospitals have ductwork running throughout all the separate rooms. Over time these HVAC systems will build up with dirt, dust, bacteria and mold. General and bathroom exhaust systems affect airflow throughout the building as not much more air can be supplied to an area than is being exhausted; it’s like adding water to a full container…it just doesn’t work. Make sure your hospital’s HVAC duct work is clean and sanitary.
- Healthcare HVAC Video Inspection Services: Sometimes, an HVAC system will start running improperly or produce a bad smell. Our video inspection services will find out what the issue is quickly.
Contact PROAC For Your Healthcare Building Solutions
We help healthcare related businesses manage their building. Some places we have worked with are hospitals, medical centers, urgent cares, doctors offfices, nursing homes, and more. Contact us for our services today!